KL | KNOW HOW
KL KNOW HOW
KL | KNOW HOW is an online application. We adapt it to our clients´ needs.
KL | KNOW HOW consists of Self Evaluation, Transfer Evaluation and Case Study.
KL | KNOW HOW is suitable for comprehensive management audits. The target groups are managers and institutions. All modules are designed to be adaptive. They are individually tailored to the respective companies, the sector, the level of hierarchy or the manager.
The content is created by KAUF Leaders & Ventures in close cooperation with customers, business representatives, subject experts, institutes and partners from all over the world.
Self Evaluation identifies the knowledge that a manager ascribes to himself. The questions and answers determine the self-perceived knowledge and personal experience of the responding manager. The questionnaire is dynamic; it is always adapted to the context.
- Understanding innovative and relevant future technologies
- Knowledge of digital business models
- Intuitive grasp of trends, future topics, and new business areas
- Clear perception of markets, their ecosystems and their inherent mechanisms
- Specific knowledge of the organisation and management of digital businesses
- Management skills in agile processes with a high pace of innovation
- Familiarity with project-based organisations
Transfer Evaluation is an online knowledge test.
The questionnaire was created by KAUF Leaders & Ventures in close cooperation with scientists, specialised journalists, business representatives and experts. The questions are continuously adapted to factor in changes, new trends and the relevant context.
Case studies examine concrete knowledge on the evaluation and development of digital business models in a practically relevant way. They are specifically created for each individual company.
Three types of business cases are available:
- Review of a current business plan
- Development of a new business model
- Transformation of a traditional business model
In each case study, the ability to identify the opportunities and risks of a business model is determined. The result is evaluated individually.
Evaluation Reports are created automatically and can be individual, comparative, company or hierarchy-related, anonymous or named. Reports are created within a few hours.
Based on the results, further measures can be taken when needed, e.g. specific management development.
All moduls of KL | KNOW HOW can be taken multiple times without a repetition effect, as the questions and content are continually updated and adapted to the current level of knowledge.